1. The keyboard cap is too thin and looks like it will be easily damaged.
In order to maintain the same tactile feeling, our technical support team has created the protector from an extremely thin yet durable material–TPU. To maintain usable stretchiness, transparency, and flex for typing, the film requires this thinness. We found our keyboard protectors at this thickness usually last a few months of heavy use with sharper nails, very hard typers, or other high-wear applications, but most users can expect longer product lifetimes.
2. Does the keyboard cap use the same material as food wrap or shower cap? It looks so cheap.
As mentioned before, our keyboard cap is made out of premium TPU, a durable and healthy material. Food wrap is significantly less durable, while actual shower caps are mostly made from PVC, and are not stretchy or durable enough for typing through without being very uncomfortable. In addition to the outstanding material, each of our keyboard caps is processed for quality assurance several times and examined thoroughly before sale.
3. How do I peel away the screen protector to reset it or remove it?
To peel off the screen protector, use a plastic sheet, such as the backing that peels off the screen protector. Slide the edge of the plastic sheet under a corner of the applied protector you wish to remove until it catches and use the plastic sheet to stick to and peel back the protector. Alternatively, you can use a piece of tape attached to the corner of the screen protector; leave a longer tail unattached to the screen, and use it as a tab to help lift the protector off of the screen. If you want to store the screen protector, use a plastic sheet to cover the sticky side of the screen protector. This will stop any dust from accumulating on it.
4. What do I do if these air bubbles still exist?
To remove stubborn air bubbles after installation, use tape or a plastic sheet to partially (not fully!) lift the Screen Protector’s area with air bubbles off of the screen. Let the protector reattach slowly as you use one hand to push out air bubbles as they reappear, and continue to reattach until the protector is fully installed again. This should remove the more stubborn air bubbles. If there is dust or other particulates on the protector, look at the next question for more specific help.
5. Dust is trapped between the Screen Protector and the screen! What can I do?
If there is dust between the screen and the Protector after installation, the following repair steps are recommended:
1. First, you’ll need to get some Scotch tape or clear cellophane packing tape.
2. Partially peel up the dusty area of the Screen Protector, starting with the edge or corner closest to the dust area. Do not fully remove the protector from the screen.
3. Use your cellophane tape (with the sticky side exposed outwards) to remove dust from the Screen Protector and the screen, exposing only the affected areas of the Protector.
4. Once finished, put the Screen Protector back in place. Remember push out any air bubbles as the protector attaches.
6. What do I do if the screen protector leaves residue?
Though quite rare, it is possible that the screen protector may leave some residue after removal. This is easily remedied by using a piece of scotch tape to remove the residue from your screen, or dampening a cloth and wiping the screen while your device is turned off. Do NOT try to use soap and water on the screen or on the screen protector, as it may get into your electronic device and damage it, or ruin the clarity of your screen protector. Do not spray the screen directly with any cleaning fluids, if possible; instead, spray the wiping cloth to dampen it, then wipe the screen.
Multiple installation videos are available through our Official Youtube channel. Please check the installation guide at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhmLIHmBtCU&feature=youtu.be
Failure to follow instructions may lead to permanent loss of functionality of the screen protector or damage to the screen the protector is being applied to. ROTA America, Inc. disclaims any liabilities associated with misuse or misapplication of these products.
If you have problems with installation outside the scope of this FAQ or believe our products were defective upon your purchase, please contact us here: